Yarn Crawls are fun and simple!
All you do is visit all the stores that are participating, have your passport stamped at each location, and after your last stamp you’ll be entered to win one of the amazing grand prizes available.
The drawing for the prizes will happen about a week after the crawl.
Each shop will be offering fun, exciting things. You’ll be able to see what each shop is like and sample some of what they do over the course of two, fiber and fun filled days!
This year, we are also featuring the pattern “Trailing Ivy” by local designer Alana Dakos! It’s a beautiful shawl that can really show off good stitch definition.
If you make the shawl and wear it to the Yarn Crawl, you will get an additional entry into to Prize Baskets at each shop!
In addition, most of the shops are offering suggested yarns and have created a special around the pattern to get you started on your project, so be sure and visit each shop’s web site for their details!
Your steps to enjoy the crawl are:
1) Block off one or both days!
3) Plan your route (It’s really not that hard to get to all 5 in one day!)
4) Be sure to get your passport stamped at each shop, check out their fun activities.
5) At the last shop, you’ll get your last stamp and get verified. You’ll get an entry ticket for a completed passport as well as an additional ticket from each shop for participating in the Shawl KAL. We’ll contact you as well as post the winning ticket information on this site after the crawl.
6) MOST IMPORTANT – Have fun!
See you on the road!